My yoga practice is fluid. It changes as I change, it grows as I grow. It is a balance of yin and yang, of male and female, of light and shadow. It is a mix of posture, breath, action, and devotion. It lives in my relationships, in the way I speak to myself. It reminds me that I am always a student, it encourages me to share what I learn.
For their care, knowledge, and generosity, I offer my deep and humble gratitude to my teachers: Eddie Modestini, Kristin Bosteels, Casey Palmer, Kimberly Dahlmann and Dr. Manjunath.
- 200 hr YTT Ashtanga Yoga Mysore, Mysore, India 2017
- 200 hr YTT Eddie Modestini, Maya Yoga Studio, Maui, HI 2017
- 120 hr Teacher’s Intensive with Eddie Modestini & Kristin Bosteels, Maya Yoga Studio, Maui, HI 2019
- The Yogi's Roadmap Workshop with Bhavani Maki, Portland, OR
- Introduction to Buddhist Meditation, Tushita Meditation Center, Dharamsala, India
- Absorption: Merge into the totality of your being Asana Workshop with Eddie Modestini, Portland, OR
- Primary Series and Yoga Sutra Workshop with Tim Miller, Portland, OR
- The Art of Assisting: Thai Yoga Therapy Module 1 with Stefani Wilton, Boise, ID
- Yoga on the Inside with Eddie Modestini and Kristin Bosteels, Wilson, WY